Training of Trainers (TOT)
16 Hrs with Home study
‘Training’ is an important and creative activity to transform people. It equips people to perform in extraordinary ways to achieve success in life. ‘Training’ is an on-going and integral part of any organisation and individuals for continuous development and change for which reason, trainers are always in demand.
Deep desire and unshakable commitment are two factors that make a person, a trainer. Understanding participant’s needs, keen observation, communication skills, thirst for knowledge and experience, ability to journey along the signs of the time are some of the key factors for a professional trainer. TOT programme addresses all these needs.
What will you learn?
- What happens in a training?
- How to develop competency to design training modules
- How to deliver a training?
- Presentation and evaluation skills
- Principles of Adult learning
- Role of a trainer
- How to start a course
- Designing a short and long courses
- Creative course methodologies, techniques and tools
- Dealing with difficult situations and people
- Planning, Preparing and delivering a session
- Training Needs Assessment (TNA)
- A coaching approach in training
- Evaluating course outcome