NLP – Neuro Linguistic Programming
NLP offers rapid and practical methods to achieve personal excellence and to reach new heights in professional life.
NLP is the study of human behaviour and their thinking patterns, both conscious and unconscious. It is about how our brain works, how we think, feel, communicate, learn, motivate ourselves, interact with others, make choices and achieve goals.
NEURO – refers to our brain and nervous system which processes all the information provided by our five senses.
LINGUISTIC – refers to language, the way we use the language to interpret our sensory experience and how we communicate that experience to ourselves and others.
PROGRAMMING – refers to our ability to organise and sequence our actions to achieve specific results.
Who will benefit?
Business people, Students, Teachers, Trainers, Managers and practically everyone can benefit from the NLP training.
NLP enables us to explore into the following:
- How to identify and access personal strengths & resources
- How to solve problems at the unconscious level
- How to establish and enhance personal & professional relationships
- How to manage our negative past
- How to change internal mind states
- How to model successful people and acquire excellence